Ten Reasons to Choose The Lake Funeral Home and Crematory
- It's important for you to work with a funeral home that has a longstanding reputation for service and excellence. The staff of The Lake Funeral Home & Crematory are your friends and neighbors, and our goal is to provide sensitive and caring assistance during life's most difficult times and create meaningful celebrations that honor your loved ones.
- Your family is our priority. A funeral or memorial service is something that absolutely needs to be right the first time. Working with professionals that are fully committed to funeral service is in your best interest.
- Choices are important to you. We offer a wide variety of funeral, burial, and cremation services that will meet your family's specific needs in the most dignified manner, at the most affordable prices.
- You need answers to your questions. Thankfully, making funeral arrangements isn't something most people need to do very often. Whether pre-need, or at the time of death, we can help you with the details.
- You will not be alone. When you need us, our full-time funeral directors are available to serve your family at a moment's notice...24 hours a day, every day.
- Your loved one and your family deserve timely, confidential, quality care. Whenever possible, services we provide are handled in-house by our team of professionals. This allows us to meet your needs quickly and provides greater flexibility in personalizing the service.
- Your special requests are welcome. We understand that your loved ones are special and unique. We encourage creative ideas to celebrate the lives of loved ones. We create and customize folders, thank-you cards, video tributes, and many other special items right here at the funeral home. We can even help you design the permanent memorial monument or marker for your loved one. We are not afraid to go the extra mile.
- Losing your loved one hurts. Our greatest privilege in serving your family is walking with you on your grief journey. You'll receive the healing benefits of our aftercare program and special activities.
- We offer professional pre-planning. Perhaps you've moved, or the funeral home you've worked with has gone out of business. Or maybe you've just changed your mind. You can transfer your arrangements to us without losing any benefits.
- Like you, home is where our hearts are. Our staff is very community-minded. We are involved in many projects and organizations in the Polson area. Unlike some corporate entities, our funeral home supports and participates in our hometown causes and organizations.